Supermom’s Kitchen salads recalled for Listeria were sold at Speedway stores in Minnesota and South Dakota statewide and select Wisconsin locations. On June 9, Northern Tier Bakery LLC of St. Paul Park, MN issued a Listeria recall for chef salad and Caesar salad sold under the Supermom’s Kitchen brand name.
The two salads included in the recall are:
Supermom’s Kitchen Chef Salad
- Contains egg, white turkey meat, ham, Monterey Jack and cheddar cheese with crisp romaine and green leaf lettuce.
- 4-oz. packages
- “Enjoy Through” dates of 6/9 and 6/11
Supermom’s Kitchen Caesar Salad
- Contains seasoned chicken breast strip, parmesan cheese, and crouton packet with crisp romaine and green leaf lettuce.
- 4.3 -oz packages
- “Enjoy Through” dates of 5/26, 5/28, 5/31, 6/2, 6/4, 6/8, 6/9, 6/11, 6/14, and 6/16
The salads were sold at Speedway stores statewide in Minnesota and South Dakota and at the following locations in Wisconsin:
- Speedway 849 Hwy 46 Amery, WI
- Speedway 176 West Main Street Ellsworth, WI
- Speedway 1708 North Broadway Menomonie, WI
- Speedway 2020 South Broadway Menomonie, WI
- Speedway 753 North Knowles Ave. New Richmond, WI
- Speedway 50645 Radcliffe Street Osseo, WI
- Speedway 419 Main Street Somerset, WI
- Speedway 1960 U.S. Hwy 8 St. Croix Falls, WI
Symptoms of a Listeria infection, which can take as long as 70 days to develop, include high fever, severe headache, stiff neck, other muscle stiffness, confusion, loss of balance, and convulsions. Sometimes these symptoms are preceded by gastrointestinal symptoms including nausea, abdominal pain, and diarrhea.
Experienced Listeria Lawyers
If you or a family member were sickened by food contaminated with Listeria and would like a free consultation with an experienced Listeria lawyer, please contact us. Pritzker Hageman’s Listeria Legal Team. We have successfully represented clients nationwide for over 40 years. We have won millions for our clients including what is believed to be the largest-ever Listeria settlement in the U.S.